Skip to main content

Struggle builds character



Everyone struggles with something at one point and time in our lives. Some maybe all our lives. Struggles should not always be seen as a bad thing. In fact some of my greatest struggles were blessing for me. Had it not been for some of the things I struggled through I would not be thankful for the things that I have right now. May they be big or small I am thankful for them all the same. I have been through a lot in my life and still are going through things. Me having been through so much I see things for what they really are. I am always questioning things that happen now asking myself Is this and that really worth my time and energy. All because I struggled so long with stressing over things I either had no control of what so ever or that was not even worth me stressing over at all. I have been homeless with my children something I vowed to never be again. I could of gave up a long time ago when I felt like I had no one on earth that I could really trust. That was until I started to trust in my own self. Life has a way of throwing all of us curve balls making it hard to see how we can get to tomorrow. That never gives us the right to quit. To me you never quit until you die. Some of us make struggle look so good. That don't mean that it makes us feel good just we know that struggles don't last forever well at least they shouldn't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to my poetry books

Want to know my deepest thoughts? Click on the links below. I guarantee that you will like at least one poem or your money back. Support is key. Thank you. https://www.amazon.com/4deep-My-thoughts-4deepthoughts-1/dp/1477489770 https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=Angela+4deep+Davis&search-alias=books&field-author=Angela+4deep+Davis&sort=relevancerank

Single Mother (POEM)

I'm a single mother, but do you seriously think I planned on it being this way. Like when I was younger I said "I'm going to be a single mother one day" Guess that was a something I saw my mom do that I could not brake. Maybe cause I found people that never wanted to give but always take. Those that swore they were real but ended up being fake. Now I won't blame everything on them cause I was part of the mistake. Not saying I regret my children cause that is far from true. As a single mother their interest is at the forefront in all I do. From the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. Always thinking of ways to make ends meet. Trust me being a single mother a'int cheap. In fact its more cause you get little to no help. Its does help your stocks got up in mental wealth. Single mothers make things happen with little to nothing at all. They mostly depend on there self solely from winter to fall. Single mothers are the strongest o

Just a little advice

You cant stay ahead of the game by looking back. Staying ahead you cant be worried about him/her he/she, they're the ones who got to pick up where they slack. Push like your trying to stay ahead. Forget sleep you can do that when your dead. Who can sleep peacefully when you got things to do. To condition your self to have that mind set with your self you gotta be true, But no one can do that but you. Plan goals and plan to fulfill them. One tiny step can turn into a big leap. Just by believing in self, you don't know how many hills you can climb no matter how step. Only if you wholeheartedly believe in self, cause if you don't how could you make anyone else. First off!!! STOP blaming others for your grown up mistakes. For the things that was negative in the past, in the future with positive replace. But from you future never erase where or how far you came. Tying goes a long way see what that bring. I've said this before and I will say it again, Surround your self wi