Skip to main content

4deepthoughts (poem)

Yea that way get the fuck out of my life that way.
You did hear what I say.
I’m not gone do you today or tomorrow for that matter not even the days after that.
I finally came to some conclusions now that I got all the facts.
Your not really here for me just her for what I can do for you.
For a long time this shit was straight false but I always wanted to see it as true.
Wasn’t till I started to broaden my horizons,
and saw what the world had to offer and it was way more than I could ever imagine
started to see things that were stated on meme were not just captions.
Like change your surroundings and watch how much different shit start happening.
Or how bout the one that says something like let go of the past so you can hold on to the future.
So yea that way get the fuck out of my life that way. That is if your not trying to grow.
Cause there are so many things that I want to see and so many places I want to Go.
And I want only people who live outside the box and those that have open minds.
Those that knows what it takes to grind and knows that there is nothing more valuable than time.
And have the understanding that basically doing nothing with your life is basically a crime.
This for me has got to stop I will don’t have too much time before my casket drop.
They say that we are only young as we feel and that may be but lets keep it real.
That only goes for those who got there shit together not for those trying to hold it together.
You know for those already doing good not those that trying to get better really not for those that are bitter.
Cause we all know that misery loves the hell out of some company don’t it.
And for the most part I rather be alone so I don’t want it.
I also read something a while ago that stuck.
Its said misery is the smallest room in the house.
I also saw that with doubt. And figure they might be in the same room.
Safe to say that is about the only thing with out being a ass that you can assume.
So yea that way get the fuck out of my life that way.
Are y’all really hearing what I’m trying to say.
Or by now you don’t turned a deaf ear cause you feel you can’t relate.
Or is it all this realness you can’t take.
I trying to get right cause my soul as well as my legacy is at stake.
To keep it all the way 1000 I’m tired of all the fake.
 I have a no tolerance policy for bullshit. Don’t want to deal with it.
Want it out of my life.
If it don’t make dollars it don’t make sense,
And I trying to get rich.
Not just in monetary value

 But in wisdom knowledge and understanding how about you.
4deepthoughts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to my poetry books

Want to know my deepest thoughts? Click on the links below. I guarantee that you will like at least one poem or your money back. Support is key. Thank you. https://www.amazon.com/4deep-My-thoughts-4deepthoughts-1/dp/1477489770 https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=Angela+4deep+Davis&search-alias=books&field-author=Angela+4deep+Davis&sort=relevancerank

Single Mother (POEM)

I'm a single mother, but do you seriously think I planned on it being this way. Like when I was younger I said "I'm going to be a single mother one day" Guess that was a something I saw my mom do that I could not brake. Maybe cause I found people that never wanted to give but always take. Those that swore they were real but ended up being fake. Now I won't blame everything on them cause I was part of the mistake. Not saying I regret my children cause that is far from true. As a single mother their interest is at the forefront in all I do. From the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. Always thinking of ways to make ends meet. Trust me being a single mother a'int cheap. In fact its more cause you get little to no help. Its does help your stocks got up in mental wealth. Single mothers make things happen with little to nothing at all. They mostly depend on there self solely from winter to fall. Single mothers are the strongest o

Just a little advice

You cant stay ahead of the game by looking back. Staying ahead you cant be worried about him/her he/she, they're the ones who got to pick up where they slack. Push like your trying to stay ahead. Forget sleep you can do that when your dead. Who can sleep peacefully when you got things to do. To condition your self to have that mind set with your self you gotta be true, But no one can do that but you. Plan goals and plan to fulfill them. One tiny step can turn into a big leap. Just by believing in self, you don't know how many hills you can climb no matter how step. Only if you wholeheartedly believe in self, cause if you don't how could you make anyone else. First off!!! STOP blaming others for your grown up mistakes. For the things that was negative in the past, in the future with positive replace. But from you future never erase where or how far you came. Tying goes a long way see what that bring. I've said this before and I will say it again, Surround your self wi