Skip to main content

I Quit







I didn’t come up with this list I do whole heartily agree with this. These are five things everyone should quit. I am at a cross road in my life where I feel that I’m not young as I made myself believe. I just want and I don’t have more time that's for sure. In fact none of us do. This is just my opinion and some experience on the things that we all most defiantly need to quit.


  1. Trying to please everyone: You can never make anyone completely happy I don’t care you are. Who tells you that you do its all a lie. Everyone is different no one thinks the same. We all disagree on one thing or another. That life thats all about being human. Sometimes we do things that we may not like just to please others. That is being selfish to our own selves, you can do something that everyone wants you to do and they still wont be happy with you. When we do something that doesn’t make us happy yet we believe that it will make the other person happy with you we do a disservice to our selves. Think about you cause most of the time the people were trying to please are not trying to please you at all.
  2. Fearing change: I watched a short film called who moved the cheese. A work related film about change. How people are so stuck in routine that they don’t do well when the route in life changes. We rather stick to what we are comfortable with. We have what isn’t broke we shouldn’t fix. Sometime change is important in our life in fact it is the only way that we can live. Everyday something is changing rather we like it or not. To become a better person we must change things that are stopping us from being a better person. We sometime get so use to doing things a certain way that we sometime don’t see that it is a better way. We sometime get stuck in the times and become comfortable with how life is that we get left behind. Change for some can be a matter of life and death
  3. Living in the past: I struggle with this one a little. I say a little cause I use to struggle with this a lot. My past has some of my best memories and some of my worse ones at the same time. I tend to hold on to some of the pain that the past has caused me. I have learned to not dwell on it. Use it as strength to get through the present to walk into your future. You can’t forget your past just need to forgive it and understand that you made it this far from it there is no need to stay stagnant in it. The past is meant to be just that the past.
  4. Putting yourself down: In a perfect world we should be our own biggest fan right? It almost always is not the case. We are so hard on our selves sometimes don’t seem that we even like ourselves. We can sometime take what people may say about us to heart so much that we start to believe that we are in fact what people say about us. We should up lift our selves not to the point where we start to be over confident. We should have some confidence about ourselves. No one knows better than you what you are capable of. People tend to judge you before you even speak or even listen to others with out getting to know you. The best way to handle that situation is to prove them wrong.
  5. Over thinking: Something happened to me just today. I was told someone said something about me that at first listen seemed harmless. Then I started to think about who it was and the relationship me and this person that spoke on me had. Then I started to think about the messenger that sent it. Then my head started to hurt from all the mixed emotions that me thinking about the situation. Now I could do a couple of things about it I chose to just leave it alone cause it’s not worth the joy that I feel in life right now. Or I could of got mad about it. That would be negative. It’s not worth over thinking if its not beneficial to your well being. Over thinking almost always leads to wrong decisions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to my poetry books

Want to know my deepest thoughts? Click on the links below. I guarantee that you will like at least one poem or your money back. Support is key. Thank you. https://www.amazon.com/4deep-My-thoughts-4deepthoughts-1/dp/1477489770 https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=Angela+4deep+Davis&search-alias=books&field-author=Angela+4deep+Davis&sort=relevancerank

Single Mother (POEM)

I'm a single mother, but do you seriously think I planned on it being this way. Like when I was younger I said "I'm going to be a single mother one day" Guess that was a something I saw my mom do that I could not brake. Maybe cause I found people that never wanted to give but always take. Those that swore they were real but ended up being fake. Now I won't blame everything on them cause I was part of the mistake. Not saying I regret my children cause that is far from true. As a single mother their interest is at the forefront in all I do. From the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. Always thinking of ways to make ends meet. Trust me being a single mother a'int cheap. In fact its more cause you get little to no help. Its does help your stocks got up in mental wealth. Single mothers make things happen with little to nothing at all. They mostly depend on there self solely from winter to fall. Single mothers are the strongest o

Just a little advice

You cant stay ahead of the game by looking back. Staying ahead you cant be worried about him/her he/she, they're the ones who got to pick up where they slack. Push like your trying to stay ahead. Forget sleep you can do that when your dead. Who can sleep peacefully when you got things to do. To condition your self to have that mind set with your self you gotta be true, But no one can do that but you. Plan goals and plan to fulfill them. One tiny step can turn into a big leap. Just by believing in self, you don't know how many hills you can climb no matter how step. Only if you wholeheartedly believe in self, cause if you don't how could you make anyone else. First off!!! STOP blaming others for your grown up mistakes. For the things that was negative in the past, in the future with positive replace. But from you future never erase where or how far you came. Tying goes a long way see what that bring. I've said this before and I will say it again, Surround your self wi