Skip to main content

NOTHING WRONG WITH CHANGING

this year is special for me and sad at the same time. I am coming up on a new decade this is the last months of my thirties. When I was twenty I thought that forty would be the magical number that all my life would fall in to place. Not realizing that there were rules I should of followed in my twenties, or that it was steps that I should of took in my thirties to get to what I thought my forties were going to be like. Now that I'm on the last stretch of thirty what I thought I probably should not have thought that. Not saying that I regret the person that I am cause I don't. However there are some things that I want to change such as way of thinking, how I allow people to treat me and how I treat others. There are steps to everything that we want to do in life. Nothing worth keeping happens over night we must work for it.  A lot of times people look at change as if it's a bad thing. When change is essential to life. Think about it like this, our age changes every year don't it. In school our grades changed from preschool to elementary then there was jr high school after that high school on to college. Babies change kids and kids become teenager who then become adults. Its the universe letting us know that change is necessary. Sometimes change is a must in our life, in order to get to the next level of where we want to be. You can't be the same person that you always have been when you want something better in your life. Think about it... You would of had it by now being the person that you always have been. I thought when I was forty I would own a house I would have a great job life would be smooth sailing from here on out. Right simple..... WRONG!!!! Guess what I blame self though for not changing my train of thought. Not changing who I hung around. Not changing to who I always wanted to be all because I was scared of losing everything that was so familiar to me. Things I did everyday got so comfortable with just living day by day. Then I look up and forty like hello how you doing. I started to look at my daily routines and started to change them slowly  not where I want to be yet, they have changed. I started investing more in myself such as my wants needs and feelings. Found out that it was the best life change I could of ever done. I was too busy trying to understand why people thought of me a certain way instead of understanding who I was in the first place. I will warn you though when you start to change people will start to look at you different pay attention to those. You can tell by the conversation that you have. Your talking about one thing and they talk about another. To change the way you feel we must surround our selves by like minded people. Those that have some of the same goals as you. Example you cant talk to someone about buying a house who is content with renting. You cant talk to someone about owning their own business who is content with working for someone the rest of their life. To want better you have to have that mindset, and sometimes we have to change the one that we once had. Nothing is wrong with change. If you think so change that thought and watch what happens.
Love,
4deepthoughts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a little advice

You cant stay ahead of the game by looking back. Staying ahead you cant be worried about him/her he/she, they're the ones who got to pick up where they slack. Push like your trying to stay ahead. Forget sleep you can do that when your dead. Who can sleep peacefully when you got things to do. To condition your self to have that mind set with your self you gotta be true, But no one can do that but you. Plan goals and plan to fulfill them. One tiny step can turn into a big leap. Just by believing in self, you don't know how many hills you can climb no matter how step. Only if you wholeheartedly believe in self, cause if you don't how could you make anyone else. First off!!! STOP blaming others for your grown up mistakes. For the things that was negative in the past, in the future with positive replace. But from you future never erase where or how far you came. Tying goes a long way see what that bring. I've said this before and I will say it again, Surround your self wi

I Quit

I didn’t come up with this list I do whole heartily agree with this. These are five things everyone should quit. I am at a cross road in my life where I feel that I’m not young as I made myself believe. I just want and I don’t have more time that's for sure. In fact none of us do. This is just my opinion and some experience on the things that we all most defiantly need to quit. Trying to please everyone: You can never make anyone completely happy I don’t care you are. Who tells you that you do its all a lie. Everyone is different no one thinks the same. We all disagree on one thing or another. That life thats all about being human. Sometimes we do things that we may not like just to please others. That is being selfish to our own selves, you can do something that everyone wants you to do and they still wont be happy with you. When we do something that doesn’t make us happy yet we believe that it will make the other person happy wi

Struggle builds character

Everyone struggles with something at one point and time in our lives. Some maybe all our lives. Struggles should not always be seen as a bad thing. In fact some of my greatest struggles were blessing for me. Had it not been for some of the things I struggled through I would not be thankful for the things that I have right now. May they be big or small I am thankful for them all the same. I have been through a lot in my life and still are going through things. Me having been through so much I see things for what they really are. I am always questioning things that happen now asking myself Is this and that really worth my time and energy. All because I struggled so long with stressing over things I either had no control of what so ever or that was not even worth me stressing over at all. I have been homeless with my children something I vowed to never be again. I could of gave up a long time ago when I felt like I had no one on earth that I could really trust. That was until I starte